The Elevate Prize is designed to champion leaders, their organizations and their causes. Here’s how.
This year, applications WEre by invitation only.
We were excited to receive so many worthy nominations both from partner organizations and from members of the public. It was an honor to get to know more inspiring innovators, activists, problem-solvers and doers. People with big ideas to ignite a movement. Now-it’s over to our Judges! Finalists will be announced in September 2022!
Organizations must be registered as a 501c3 organization
(if registered in the United States) or meet equivalency determination for non-governmental organizations
(if registered outside the United States).
Nominated organizations should:
- Be tackling societal problems – and demonstrating that they can make a difference.
- Be at a tipping point where additional resources and in-kind support will position them to have greater impact.
- Have the potential to scale in creative ways that align with their communities.
- Use their platform to influence, inspire, and ignite positive change.
- Be led by a resilient and purpose-driven leader(s) who has overcome challenges with determination and grit.
- Be aligned with the vision and values of the Elevate Prize Foundation.
Our winners can help you with some of the answers!
Our Winners, Fellows and Finalists!
People who’ve led countries, re-written laws – and been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize along the way. Award-winning journalists, powerful activists. People who’ve created movements, changed the world through philanthropy, designed new ways for women to work in the world.
From business to academia, arts to science, tech to health, they’re all forces for change. And they’re all here to empower others to make an impact too. Get ready to get inspired.