DON’T JUST BE PART OF A
GLOBAL MOVEMENT. CREATE IT.
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. Our Finalists will be announced in early Autumn 2023 – stay tuned!
Awarded annually, the Prize recognizes social impact leaders driving transformative change around the world. It’s designed to maximize their impact, champion their organization, and to Make Good Famous – shifting culture to create a world where more people are inspired to take action.
We are looking for leaders and organizations that are:
- Tackling social problems – and demonstrating they can make a difference.
- At a tipping point where additional resources and tailored support will take them to the next level of growth.
- Interested in using their platform and capabilities to inspire, innovate, and deepen their impact.
- Organizations with a 501c3 charitable status if registered in the U.S. or Public Charity Status if international
- Organizations with an annual operating budget of at least $750,000
- A leader who is over 18 years of age and is a Founder, Executive Director, or a member of the Executive Team
- … a passionate, innovative change-maker driving real impact.
We hope that you will recommend transformational leaders whose organizations are at an inflection point – and for which our programs and support will maximize their impact.
The Elevate Prize is designed to champion leaders, their organizations and their causes. Here’s how.
Our winners can help you with some of the answers!
Learn more about the Elevate Prize – from the winners themselves!
Our Winners, Fellows and Finalists!
People who’ve led countries, re-written laws – and been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize along the way. Award-winning journalists, powerful activists. People who’ve created movements, changed the world through philanthropy, designed new ways for women to work in the world.
From business to academia, arts to science, tech to health, they’re all forces for change. And they’re all here to empower others to make an impact too. Get ready to get inspired.